5.18.2011

No change, so why am I writing?

Things are much the same as I mentioned last time I wrote. Actually things aren't bad. I spent almost 2 days without even the computer.. nevermind the internet because of the other person who sorta shares the computer, or thinks he does.. as far as I'm concerned it's mine.. I've been working for fuck all or very close to for.. oh nevermind.. well.. more of that sort of thing to grumble about.

Had no tour yesterday, nothing at home to amuse me and I wandered the square for a few hours aimlessly... it was kind of fun actually. Now I'm online.. obvs but..

I don't know why I'm writing.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I have a suspicion "The Square" you speak of is probably one of Europe's, if not the world's, great attractions. Did you take a lot of pics? I look forward to you being connected again.

Arachnids.

Michelle said...

I did actually.. just posted one on Facebook.. some blurry horses.. but I think they're pretty cool blurry horses...

and there's some of me too...

o and the wvw's just keep getting better... beasta! That describes me on some days...

lol