5.29.2011

I did it!

That is, sorta. I once, long ago, promised you all, right here on this blog, that I would do something. Loudly, blatantly, and irreversibly. This was to ensure that something would get done, of course. So then I didn't do anything.. for a while.


Then I went and did the unexpected and I did it!

Except.. I fucked it up, and no one could see it. Haven't been able to work that out since.. and to my credit, or discredit, depending on how you look at it, my attempts to solve the problem have been half assed at best.

Well.. after almost a year, the old idea was brought out again, we decided to film attempt #2.. only this time we would do it properly, and no fiddling about with technology us mere mortals cannot understand would be required! And you know what.. last weekend we did it! We actually did it.. we went out and did something new, according to the old idea...

and can you fucking believe it I did the same fucking thing and filmed it on the tape that WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET CONVERTED TO SOMETHING WE CAN UPLOAD ONTO THE COMPUTER UP TO THIS TIME SO WHAT WAS THE POINT FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

Well... there is no use crying over spilt milk.. so today, we went out again, this time I was careful to make sure all the right things we in place and we did it! Well an intro into the thing we're doing.

So now all I have to do is find a decent video editor, download it onto this new computer (o we got a new comp by the way, well not a new one a used one but one that I wasn't using before so it doesn't have all the software) and edit the video, not decide after watching it again that the quality is too bad or that it is indeed to cringeworthy to use, film the first bit (the bit that comes after the intro) and there you are. We're on our way!

At some point.

No comments: