4.08.2009

Begone damned spot.. blemish thingy..

I have what I believe is a cold sore one side of my mouth. It's in the exact spot where another unsightly pimple or sore lived previously, I was looking forward to it finally being gone when I noticed it wasn't noticeably diminished, nay, that another was growing in it's place! It's really annoying, it hurts and it makes me feel ugly. Fortunately I'm something of a homebody these days so I'm not required to go out into the world much, and have the time to potter around the home rearranging and cleaning things in a womanly type manner... and am able to hide myself and my deformity away from the world.

Still, I want it gone. I want to be free to enjoy the sun, the city the people unhindered by an ugly blotch on my face.. I want to do more self portraits, I haven't done any for ages but as may be apparent from what has gone already re this post, I'm a wee bit vain, and I'll be damned if I'm going to show this face to the world..

and.. I might not have mentioned this but I have a movie coming up *looks smug*. I could have reported on the casting, and that I assumed I didn't have the role because the guy took a while to get back with me... well I got it. It's not until the end of the month now though, it's been postponed due to difficulties, so unless another blemish decides to deposit itself on top of the current one as this one is finally fading away which then gets replaced by another before it has gone.. I should be ok.

No comments: