4.21.2009

I feel empty.

Inside. Just in case you were wondering. Something is just.. not there.

I have these things I'm supposed to do but I'm putting it to the back of my mind, just far enough back so I don't have to articulate exactly what it is that needs to be done, it helps with not having to think about it. A little, but there's still the anxiety that resides somewhere near where I've pushed the aforementioned things, that is just clear enough for me to know what it is. It's annoying but I just can't do anything about it right now, I mean, you'd think employing myself somehow would help alleviate the emptiness somewhat and take care of the whatever it is that needs to be done as well, 2 birds one stone like, but no.

If I figure out what it is that's bothering me I might be able to get on with it. I dunno, eventually the time will come when I can face it, but not right now. Tomorrow's a possibility.

No comments: