2.22.2007

Just so you know...

I'm feeling quite awful at the moment. Not physically, though I don't actually feel that great in body, but more that I'm rather depressed.

It's not such a big thing, so you can hold the concern, it's just more of a terminal case of the blahs, brought on by having a pretty much dull life, pointless existence and waning interest in the only things that have been interesting to me lately. Oh and pissing off someone so they don't want to talk to me, due to my own big fat mouth, or rather big fat typing finger, which is actually all of them seeing as I type "properly". Anyway it might resolve itself, and if it doesn't it might not turn out to be so bad. In any case I need to finally start going out and doing "stuff". Enough of this not doing anything but sitting at the computer, there's only so many times you can blog about that and make it interesting.

Strangely enough, the spellchecker doesn't count "blahs" as a misspelling.

5 comments:

R Nicolas said...

I guess pissing people off can have negative effects sometimes. As for the blahs, it seems to be that time of year. Nothing a few beers and a broken window couldn't help.

El Cuervo said...

agree, some beers can take everything away. Find a nice bar, drink a few and things will look better. Beer is magical!

Svennemans said...

Hmmm. I feel seriously blah myself, but beer doesn't seem to help. I wonder if that's because:
a) I'm feeling way too blah?
b) I'm drinking way too little beer?
c) all of the above?

Anonymous said...

I sincerly understand, I was hoping that the increasing daylight here might kill these wintery blues, I still feel like taking a swan dive into the frozen river.

Unknown said...

i wish i was that bored

i have to do all this crappy ass video editing to pay the bills