2.16.2007

A late valentine's greeting to my one true love....


Beer
Originally uploaded by Ms Kat.

Mmmmmm.....

1. Just can't get enough.., 2. Beer, 3. Beer, 4. Guy at the back of the pub..., 5. It's October..., 6. Beer., 7. The beer is back!, 8. A glass of beer., 9. Budějovicky Budvar, 10. Staropramen, 11. A beer.., 12. Beer, 13. 1000, 14. 2 beers.., 15. Partially drunk, 16. A beer, 17. A nice cold Pilsner Urquell, 18. Before being drained, 19. Krusovice, 20. Beer, 21. Two beers, 22. An empty beer., 23. I'm a genie in a bottle, 24. Hello in there,, 25. Not just for drinking.

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

5 comments:

El Cuervo said...

hmmm beer.. Apparently we have the same true love... is beer cheating on me?

Michelle said...

Well I know beer pretty well, and it's a major slut, you wanna have a relationship with them you have to accept the fact that there are going to be others..

Ronald said...

I remember you making a prediction that your attempts to lay off the booze would fail. Got to admire your self-knowledge.

Maybe I got this wrong though, and your love affair doesn't necessitate the "bumping of uglies" with the objectof your desire. It could be a love from afar... a lusting and longing for, but knowing what's best for you in the long run, you abstain. Sniff! Sob! It's so sad, and yet... so beautiful.

R Nicolas said...

Beer does see to get around. Maybe I should consider seeing others too. Wine was looking pretty hot last night.

R Nicolas said...

That @!#damned "M" key got me again.