2.03.2007

My, that was successful...

The other day I took part in one those meme things that go around the blogosphere, for the first time, I believe. It was going well for a while.. I wrote my "5 things" that the meme was about, got some comments on it and it was overall pretty well received. I even had one of the people I tagged to carry on the meme write his post the very next day..

And the very next day after that he deleted his entire blog. The other 2 people I tagged never even mentioned anything about it, and it seems that they don't seem to even know that I tagged them.

I don't think I'll be bothering with one of those again. I'm such a loser.

4 comments:

R Nicolas said...

Now I feel bad.

El Cuervo said...

I know I wasn't tagged, in fact I never been tag, so I guess I am the real loser!

Are you feeling better?

El Cuervo said...

i forgot.. you ARE not old! what the F?

Michelle said...

Now I feel bad. Don't worry guys. There's nothing at all wrong with tagging me for a meme that ends with me or not getting tagged for memes at all. It's just me grumbling...

rusm frusm rusm frusm