2.26.2007

Is it this century already?

I just got a new internet connection, through some wi-fi LAN telephone thingy, not sure what it is exactly, but it's really fast. It's great! I can actually watch youtube videos without them stopping for 25 seconds every 5 seconds. I don't know how I survived before. Increasingly people with blogs and sites are just linking to youtube for everything, and I wasn't even bothering to look at the stuff before. Now I can! A whole new world has opened up for me, it's amazing.

Oh and I got tv with the deal as well. Not cable but lots of channels, I get MTV and everything. Now I can keep up with what's going on with Christina, Justin.. er Kylie, Jason, Rick Astley or whatever it is the young folks are listening to today. I used to be kinda out of touch but no more.

I wonder how long it takes before someone comes here by looking up Rick Astley. Hmmm.

1 comment:

El Cuervo said...

Never gonna give you up.... good times!