2.08.2007

So "wintry mix" means much the same as "rain" then.

So Thursdays here, been an interesting week. There was an open audition on Monday for some play festival/competition thingy that sounds very interesting, I didn't go though, no real reason, anyway there's also another group that meets twice every week which I want to get involved with, though I didn't go on Wednesday because I didn't really feel like it. I haven't paid my rent yet, I probably will soon, actually I'd better.

As usual I'm full of ideas for brilliant posts on various subjects that I haven't gotten around to writing down yet, and in all honesty I probably won't bother. Oh, I meant to get more photos of the beauty of Prague in the snow, but it didn't snow.

Apart from that I haven't been doing much at all.

3 comments:

Simon said...

Snow here too - woohoo!!

R Nicolas said...

It sounds as though your procrastination is moving right along.

We got a wintry mix of snow, sunshine, and sub-zero temps--good times.

El Cuervo said...

I know the feeling, I have tons of projects and posts and I know a lot of them will never happen.

And you make Prague look beautiful with or without snow. I know the key is the eye behind the camera