2.23.2007

Random, or not really random 10, just because it's Friday

#1. I broke my lamp.
#2. Washing machine doesn't work.
#3. I didn't end up doing any of the things I intended on doing this week.
#4. #3 is a lie, I did clean and mop my flat, which is when I spilt the gunky water all over the rug, and it was also the evening I broke the lamp.
#5. I think my computer is about to die.
#6. It hasn't snowed since about 3 weeks ago.
#7. I got very drunk one night and pissed off someone so badly it looks like they're not talking to me anymore.
#8. Since that night someone who hangs around here has stayed permanently drunk.
#9. There is NO #9.
#10. I have nothing better to write than this drivel.

Ok so most of it hasn't really got much to do with today, Friday, but none of it has anything much to do with anything, so who cares.

1 comment:

El Cuervo said...

good to know that I could hang out around drunk if I ever visit Prague!