2.15.2007

Been quite successfull so far..

I've had a bit of a writer's block lately. This isn't really so unusual because the epochs during my blogging career so far in which I've had a one idea after another have been few and far between. And not very long. So no big deal, but I got to wondering why I just couldn't for the life of me come up with an idea to write about. Well, for one thing I haven't come across many stories on the internet that I feel like blogging, and I haven't been much into reposting a funny story with a bit of snarky comment much lately, though I did it the other day, no mostly I've been into blogging about myself, and my own life, things that happen to me.

That's the problem. I haven't done anything! I looked back on this year so far and I literally have not done a thing! Well I've written stuff, read stuff and taken photos, but I haven't done anything out there I haven't been, as they say "living". Except for that one time I went out on a Saturday, but that didn't turn out to be anything to write home (or on my blog) about. And that's it, nothing that I've been involved in is anything to write about, and considering the non-subjects I usually write about that's saying something.

So that solves that mystery. I'm going across the road to the pub in a minute... might have something to eat. I'll let you know how it went.

2 comments:

El Cuervo said...

the pub! get me a beer please~! and hopefully the muse will come back. As you know I write a lot about nothing, my life is really boring!

R Nicolas said...

It could be a good sign that nothing has pissed you off enough to have a bloggy fit about.

Just trying to find a silver lining for you.

Hope the pubbing went well.