2.18.2007

Britney, bald, shaved, anal sex, horse

Britney's back in the news again... I was starting to worry because it's been at least 3 weeks since the last time, but all is well and she's still up to her attention seeking antics. This time she's shaved her head. People are speculating why she's done it, has she gone mad, did she do it to be outrageous (well actually I don't know if they are saying this or not I'm just assuming), but I think it's as simple as she couldn't think of anything better to do to get attention this time. I mean, really in the last few years she's gotten married, had a baby, got caught driving holding her baby, had another baby, dumped her husband (or is that dumped her husband then had another baby, not sure) got caught without any knickers and a few other things that I haven't caught. And all without releasing a single album!

She's obviously trying to get out of doing any sort of work at all. I mean, I'd be the last person (or at least equal last with about 6 million other people) to lament the lack of new Britney recordings, but honestly, if you're famous for being a singer/dancer/video maker, then at some point in time you've got to do one of these things to keep the attention on you. Marriages and babies are big news, that's true, but she's already done that, used that up. She's gone off the rockers and shown her lady parts, what else can she really do? Another baby would be just a bore, and adopting has been done to death recently.. rehab? Didn't she already do that, I haven't really been following? Another marriage, this time to a minor celebrity? A bit Madonna-ish but it's been years since she married whatsisname, the guy who did Lock Stock and Snatch... er.. she's already semi done the lesbian thing... make a movie, write a book. No, they involve work.

She's running out of ideas, so this is my plea to help Britney out. If you have any marvellous ideas for a young celebrity to stay in the news without doing any work, which of course will benefit us all, then leave them in the comments please. Thanks

And yes, the title is a jaded attempt to see what sick search terms I can get for this post.

12 comments:

Ronald said...

I have to confess, pre head shave, I'd always been a touch, Brittney who? Her twat-flashing antics left me cold, and I have little knowldege of her music (I'm lying - I have NO knowledge of her music). But having seen her with no hair, I suddenly sit up and take notice. I think it suits her, but what interests me more, is my newfound liking for shaven heads.

Still, what a loser she is, and doing such extreme attention-seeking things as getting married, having kids, and generally, kind of... living. Why can't she be like ordinary folk who do normal things, like... erm... er... She shouldn't do stuff. That's all.

I think you ought to include 'horse' and 'anal' in your labels too.

Michelle said...

Oh Britney should be able to do whatever she likes, for sure. I'm just worried about what will happen when she runs out of things to do that anyone finds interesting and she has to drag her ass into the studio to put out a few more songs...

Oh and I've already gotten someone searching for "britney bald" in just less than an hour. My evil plan is working.. ha ha!

Ronald said...

I haven't got any searches at all on my post. You've obviously spelt her name correctly. I used two t's. Doh!

R Nicolas said...

Please lets not encourage her to back into the studio. It's hard enough tofilter through the shit passed off as usic lately without having this hooch gumming the works up any more.

And let me know if you guys get hits on a britney-bald-horse-anal search--because searchers like that should be indentified.

R Nicolas said...

Damn I a seriously hating my "M" key.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the courage to shave my head. I mean it would be cool to not have to care about what your hair looked like.

Kittie said...

I serously wonder what kind of drugs she is on. Obviously something is very wrong with this girl. I call it "Micheal Jackson syndrome" She has been famous since she was a preteen. Now she has screwed up so badly with her trashy ways she will never have a good rep again. Maybe she's going the way of Ashlee Simpson transformation without all the nasty pain of plastic surgery. I really, really feel sorry for her and just want to give her a hug. After all, if what I did in my early 20s was broadcast for the world to see I would probably be at the same breaking point she is.

Anonymous said...

She's falling hard and fast! Shame, the press are happy though.

linhuck
Britney Spears

Eric Hancock said...

I keep hoping she'll just go away.

Michelle said...

Well, I've got loads of searches for "britney" and "britney bald" but none about britney and horses, which is a bit disappointing. I did get one for "freeze your own cum eat later" which isn't related but I thought I'd tell you anyway.

R Nicolas said...

Ok--the frozen-cum eater needs to be watched very carefully.

Unknown said...

You've actually come up with another drastic thing she could do for attention... have anal sex with a horse.