2.22.2006

Oh my god! A blessing, or 2.

I´m a grumbling old cat, as anyone who regularly reads this blog will know. I pretty much never have anything good to say about anything, ¨I hate it here¨I want my own place¨, then I get my own place but it still sucks because I have no money, my life is still meaningless and it really didn´t make that much difference wa wa wa.

Well I´m really glad to be out of there today. I was just sitting there, browsing and idling until about an hour ago. A little bit frustrating because the connection is so bad, but I was alone.

Then the key turned in the door. He was home. Noticeably drunk, slurring his words and asking me about emails and stuff. He asked about emails and if anything had come re the business. I told him I hadn´t gotten anything done because of the bad connection. He kept rambling on as I got my stuff to go.

He rambled on a bit, complaining about stuff, saying I should write to some people, bear hugged me smelling of tons of cigarettes and beer, but within minutes I had my coat on, telling him bye, I´ll see you tomorrow.

And I was out. A month ago I would just have to deal with it. Or go out wandering around the streets aimlessly for a while. Instead I was able to come home. He can go on to get even more fucked up if he likes, it makes no difference to me.

And in other positive Michelle news. I was at a Carnival today, The Carnival of the Feminists at Mind the Gap with my Vanity Fair post. I didn´t think it would get included as it´s kind of flimsy and trivial but it´s there. Very nice of them I think.

I submitted my Satan post to the Carnival of the Godless at the same time. I´m a veteran of that carnival, but the host decided not to include me in this one, which was unexpected, I thought I´d get in that one for sure. It was the other Carnival I thought I would be absent from because I didn´t really think the post was all that suitable, I just tried it, but there it is. Doesn´t Doug work in mysterious ways?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

The friend is also business partner, so I'm kind of stuck with him. It's not such a problem if I have my own place.

I still need to get a job, so I can get out of here more and get my own computer. I'm definitely going to do that soon. I mean it this time.

Ronald said...

Doug sure does work in mysterious ways. Not unlike Allan, aka Allah, a competing deity originally adored by more swarthier types, but fast becoming popular amongst lapsed Dougites. It's the marketing you know. They have a dynamic, explosive style!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. I will keep reading. Please visit my blog at:

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Anonymous said...

This is a great Blog! But internet marketing costs money.
If you want to start for the price of a burger to supplement
your income you need a simple method. No PPC cost, no list!
Just some of your time! You can work at home with a system
that is as good as owning your own ATM Cash Machine!
ATM CASH

Anonymous said...

What kind of business are you in?