2.09.2006

If you want to get laid, read on.

This is a comment I made in response to a post about feminist stereotypes at Pandagon yesterday. It was completely ignored by the fine folk over there, but I though the rabble who hang out here might get a kick out of it.

To answer the question of if a man can be a feminist.

Yes, but in order to join the club he has to go through a de-nutting ceremony, which is exactly what it sounds like. This will take place on a stone slab surrounded by candles, and performed by the high priestess, who will of course be wearing a dark hooded robe, and will be surrounded by her sisters who will hand her the severing instruments while a mass is chanted, in a sort of latin/celtic/ancient greek language that nobody really understands.

He will then spend the next 6 months as a trainee, during which time he will be allowed in the compound only while wearing a pink robe and fluffy slippers and will be required to walk around dusting everything (the duster is also pink), and serving his lady masters while they sit around in dark suits, discussing the matters of the day and playing poker and smoking cigars.

After 6 months he becomes a full member, which means he occasionally gets to sit in on the discussions, but still do the cleaning and bring drinks to the women, though he doesn´t have to wear pink, unless he wants to.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that the entrance process is so tough - we wouldn't want just anyone to become a feminist would we? I suggest you only choose those who go in for passive/agression in it's classic sense, you know the kind - they're never responsible for anything (no matter what happens it's always your fault, not theirs) And of course, they will also need a highly developed sense of victimhood, and a keen sense of injustice, honed to the point of resentment, so much so, their faces are twisted in a permanent sneer. The snarling and spitting of political utterances is not so important, as this can be practised later.

Yes I think these qualities, along with the de-nutting ought to make them fit seamlessly into the sisterhood.

Yo sisters go!

Montmerency.

Michelle said...

He he,

Very funny caricature of ignorant people´s view of feminists. Fitting with the post, good job.

I´m glad that you´re joking in that way, and not in the ¨it´s funny because it´s true¨ way, because if that´s the case, you could seriously, and I mean seriously go fuck yourself.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm offended that you could even think that. It goes to show you've never really read anything I've ever written. You seem to scan the text looking for perceived insults or antagonism, and then, and only then, do you reply. It's a shame when you consider all of my comments are unbelievably perceptive and witty.

I ought to take umbrage and tell you to also go fuck yourself, but I see in a previous post you're already making plans to deal with that side of your life. So I'll gracefully refrain from insulting you in such a manner, and, as ever the gentleman, wish you once again, good fucking!

Michelle said...

Oh dear, I´ve gone and offended someone already.

Well, I´m sorry. I wasn´t making any assumptions there. I was just letting you know my reaction to those who would say these things and mean it that way, if you understand.

And my word for verification is sxegyrrj. That has to mean something significant.

Anonymous said...

Isn't the whole point of your blog to offend?

sxegyrrj? Oh my god, do you really want to have sex with a gyrrj?

This is a much more stable method of communication than Messenger, but is somewhat slow.

My word verification is 'ijegxi'. Truly remarkable :-|

Rrrrrowf!

Anonymous said...

Oh my friend it doesn't take that much. You marry one of them and in good time they are nutless, without all the gore!

http://vanessalea.tripod.com/blog/