2.08.2006

Climbing the Walls

I've mentioned before that I don't find climbing walls to be particularly helpful for anything. I prefer a good tree myself, walls are more of a spider thing.

But sometimes things just get too much and you can't just sit back and deal anymore. I'll put it another way, hot.tin.roof! That's a difficult thing to find in Prague at this time of year, but I got one. Unfortunately my wall is rather bare and uninteresting, and doesn't seem to be helping much.

I'm just going to have to get over that whole "love" thing and go out and get myself some guy. Meaningless sex can help with your problems sometimes. The problem is that these matches are usually made in bars, in which you drink, and when you drink you get drunk, and your ability to judge situations goes way down.

Or so I've heard, I wouldn't know myself. Anway you end up waking up with someone you realise you really don't like, somewhere in the city that you don't recognise wanting to get out of there but not knowing how to get back to Vinohrady from there.

Life is hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your fuck, but be careful.

Would you believe the word verification is 'dirtiz'? I hope you enjoy yours :-)

Monty