3.18.2013

Here we go again.

Another Monday, another fresh start to the week, the opportunity as well as the responsibility to get things done. 9:15 and not much so far, but I'm hoping. Spring starts this week, officially according to the Northern Hemispherean system, it seems. Hopefully there'll be blooms, at least the yellow ones which bloom earlier than the other blooms, I've found oh yeah and a bit of warm weather.. it's been cold for a while now, time for a change. I need to write something. And no I don't mean write something if not worthwhile at least mildly entertaining or at least about something on this blog for once, but something, a book, a play.. something like that. I reckon it'd be good if I like.. had an idea, but I don't even know where to start. Where do I start. Once upon a.. There was once.. In *insert place, geographical or otherwise* Amanda.. (or Chloe or Anastasia or Jane, insert any name really* I... Those are all possible starts, but then what? *goes and thinks about it*

No comments: