12.31.2012

Taking stock and restocking and getting stock..

and stuff. Well it's the last day o the year and it's one of them milestones when you stop and think and reminisce and look to the future and all that. And make resolutions. I've done that before in fact I do that pretty often, close to once a year actually, and like many others I have failed to keep them except for the time I made a resolution to make a sandwich. I made one with a day I think. There are so many things I need to do, many things I should do and lots and lots that I want to do and in fact I'm always making little resolutions to myself to do all of them at some point or some date or whatever.. and I pretty much always fail to do any of them.. So.. in general in the new year I'm going to get a job, a proper one, get fit, get educated in many ways, music, languages, nuclear physics whatever.. get involved in the local film and theatre community if it kills me, create a multimedia empire with my own web show, films, and general stuff which I write, direct and star in and are all awesome. but I probably won't do any of that. Hope you all have (or had) a great time this New Year's Eve and have a fantastic new year.. even though it begins with the great dreaded Jan but don't get me started on that.

No comments: