12.12.2012

12 is the number o the...

yeah everything. If I do this correctly then it shall include year, month, day, hour and minute. I might even fluke second but I doubt it. This is the big one. After this, there will be no more. If the Mayans were right, there will be no more anything, but next year being the big scary thir.. er.. 13 year.. *goes a bit shuddery and stuff* not only being that one which I've learned to shun, but, well it's more than 12 so more than the number of months that there are so more than.. well we can't do this anymore and for dorks like me it will be a shame. I mean.. 89 years from now it all starts again, but I doubt I'll be still dorking it all out until then. So today, particularly the hour, and specifically a certain minute, are a big deal, during which I'll sit here looking at the computer and the phone and whatever else has the time, doing not much but thinking about what a big deal it is. Happy day o' twelves.

No comments: