8.21.2010

It's so hard being me, #44 or somethingl like that..

I feel really poorly today. Somewhat reasonable right now with just a lingering headache, but I've had bouts of what I like to call "crumminess" all day.. and it's a Saturday and it's quite nice outside so I ideally would have liked to do stuff today. You know, stuff.. going outside, going places... doing stuff.

But I feel crummy. Too fucking crummy to do any stuff that's worth doing. And yes, anyone who follows this blog closely will know that I was, yes, drinking last night and bragging about it. Now, there are times when I joke about drinking all the time and being a big boozer and all and to be perfectly honest it is the slightest bit exaggerated, and I do make jokes about drinking and burping and whatever when I'm not even indulging in real life.. sometimes.. not so much here but I do do it. That's so weird written down.. two words in a row like that... and it sounds perfectly right when you say it.. oh well.

Anyway. Yesterday evening I was drinking. But here's the thing, it really wasn't all that much. Now of course this is a relative thing, too much and compared to some people in some places with some lifestyles it would certainly have been that much.. and for some others.. not too many really not even amongst my acquaintance it would barely have been a lunchtime.. but for me, it was not all that much. In any case, it wasn't enough to be feeling full on crummy the next day, most of the day at least. It deserved a headache maybe, one that goes away by the late-ish afternoon.. but crummy? Just no.

So like I said, it's hard being me and it's just not fair.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

"Crumminess". If not for you, that word might have forever vanished from my lexicon. Thanks ever so much for reviving it.

Far be it from me to comment on your drinking. Though I've been reading your weblog(posh for blog) for many a year, it's not as though I've actually been there, so any ideas I might have are probably incorrect [Thinks: I'm not daft, I know better than to incur the wrath of Michelle. Been there before, don't want it again. Chuckle]. Do hope you recover from the mystery crumminess :-)

I'm wondering if you also feel "dehused". This is today's word verification, and seemed kind of appropriate.

Michelle said...

Dehused.. yeah.. not sure what that sounds like but it's definitely negative. I feel quite alright now.. it's getting dark but it's still warm out there so I might actually go there. It would have been nice to have a proper like Saturday thing. Well maybe tomorrow.. well.. I might call it a Sunday thing.