8.14.2010

*insert grumble here*

I was going to be doing all this stuff this weekend, and next week. Or rather I was supposed to be doing cool stuff next week which would give me the excuse to slack off this weekend because next week I was finally going to be busy doing stuff that would add to my rather paltry collection of stuff that I have and be the first of said type of stuff that I've even done this calendar year.

But I'm not doing any of that stuff, because that stuff required I be chosen to do it by other people and yet.. out of the opportunities I get which are few and far between... I was not chosen.

So nothing of the sort, which means I should be even more motivated to do my own thing, cos I totally can't depend on other people seeing any value in me re doing this sort of stuff and right now I should be getting on with doing that stuff instead of writing about not really doing it and then going on to probably not do it.

Maybe I'll do it. Probably I won't. No promises though.

4 comments:

Ronald said...

I couldn't agree more :-)

Michelle said...

Thanks.

It's so hard being me.. nobody understands!!!!

*grumbles more*

Ronald said...

I do. I do. There there now (pats on head)

Michelle said...

yeah...