8.06.2010

I'm working on it..

I might have mentioned a bit back that I'm actually really sorta working now as opposed to before when I was sort of working but not really. Well, I still am. What I'm doing is working out more or less with some small glitches.. ok the glitches can seem sort of big. This week has been a slow one for complicated reasons that are not really due to anything I've done but I'm not going to get into nevertheless.

Not sure exactly what I'm getting at here.. I mean I know but having a point in writing it kind of depends on having more details, which I'm not going to add so..

I'm hoping this will work out. This depends on something that is entirely out of my control, I could foolishly let myself believe that I do have some control over it but I don't.. even though if things continue as they have.. it can still come to something.. only a little bit but something.

Well that's my life, in a very bare nutshell. That and all the online work I do which has more filled in, and the acting stuff which I don't really do much at all but I still keep hoping.

And it's Friday.. would be nice to go out for a drink today.

4 comments:

Ronald said...

Well, I could say something really cool, really witty, and very, very, relevant... if I had some detail to go on... but I don't. So... have a good drink. Beware of the 'dreads' though :-)

Michelle said...

Ok..

actually I'm home, quietly.

Well not so quietly.. or not drunk..

*burps*

yeah a few beers here tonight..

sorry about the vague and useless post.. I just felt like I should post something, and had nothing to write. I have a problem with that.

Ronald said...

I'm home quietly too. Started to drink the largest glass of wine you cuold imagine, but given the events of the other night, I decided to quit after a few gulps, and poured the remainder back into the bottle. Who's a good boy then?

Ronald said...

Ooops... almost forgot, don't apologise for what you put on this blog. It's your domain, your kingdom (or should that be queendom?). Anyway, continuing the 'good boy' theme, I'm off to bed. Have a good evening. Cheers!