8.15.2010

Being all ironic so it's cool.

This is something I don't do often.. or ever so I'll probably be pretty bad at it. In fact I'm trying my damnest to be bad at it.. and if you consider the fact that it's not entirely impossible that I'm not just naturally bad at it well.. you'll see.

The Depths
I plunge deeper.
Down
I recognize what I see
I've been here before..
Lived here,
I know this like I know no other
the depths.

I look above but alas,
my struggle is
pointless

Here I remain

....................................................................

Like I said I was going for ironically bad. So there.

*doesn't look all embarrassed and stuff or anything

11 comments:

Ronald said...

Cool. Disturbing. Bravo! Firstly, your balls are bigger than mine, it takes courage to open up, especially in a poetic way.

I'm assuming this is heartfelt expression, otherwise, what's the point?

Probably wont help, but I'm reaching down towards you, with outstretched hand... can you grasp it (I just washed, it's not dirty) thought I might be able to help you up.

Michelle said...

um.. yeah

*looks cool and stuff*

or something

Ronald said...

I got it wrong? That's me all over :-)

Ronald said...

Changing the subject, the Flickr widget you have embedded in your blog, could you direct me to where it's available, please?

Michelle said...

sure.. I originally got it from flickr, though there's something available through blogger now.. I'll check though

Michelle said...

and no you didn't get it wrong... at least I don't think so..

it's sorta based on how I feel, though I was mostly just, um, fucking about...

Michelle said...

It's called the Flickr badge and you can find it here

http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne

Ronald said...

Thanks.

Hope you get back to the 'surface' soon.

Michelle said...

kay..

*tries a bit*

maybe tomorrow

Ronald said...

You okay? Don't want to be too presumptuous, and I've no special skills, but you know where I am. Okay?

Michelle said...

ok.. I'm better.. been drinking vodka and orange and little pickled things which always makes things better.. you know :)