8.10.2010

You shouldn't do this..

Today's word o' the day is so... well I just like it, that I thought I'd blog about it even though it's not the appropriate day for such things.. just cos I wanted to. So there.

Absquatulate:

Ok I said you shouldn't do this so you probably think it means something horrific, and mean and rude... but it actually means "to flee; abscond" which seem like cowardly irresponsible things but sometimes it's the right thing to do.. I reckon. Maybe. Anyway I just like the sound of the word.

5 comments:

Ronald said...

Have to confess, It does sound a bit like... a bodily function.

Michelle said...

Yeah well.. everything does to you :)

But this one really does..

Ronald said...

Cheeky!

Michelle said...

well.. ya know

Anonymous said...

I got this via my iphone an thought "What the heck?" I think I will use this instead of abscond!