8.23.2010

I did it!

I was recently talking about certain stuff that I intended to do. You know if you've been reading and if you haven't you probably don't care so whatev..

Anyway, I didn't do it.. then put it off.. and then some more time went by and I'd done nothing of the sort. Then I put up a reminder on the blog, so that people would egg me on more.. no one did as you care so fucking much but what can one do.

Then.. I did something! It wasn't a whole lot, mostly the embryo of what's allegedly to come, and some practice filming, but it was something. That's like a week ago now, but it involved using a borrowed video camera with film.. you know like for video 8 or something.. and as I don't have a player.. don't know where the cables for the thing are and how to convert them to something we can put on the comp even if we do find them so in all that time I've yet been unable to put the footage that was shot onto the computer, and without having stuff on the computer nothing happens in this day and age so.. well, nothing. Haven't been able to do anything more with it, ie get it out there so people can see what is admittedly excruciatingly awful and embarrassing and potentially never to see the light of day anyway... and haven't been motivated to shoot more because when you can't do anymore with it why bother.

But I did film some stuff.

7 comments:

Ronald said...

Hurrah! It's a start. Sorry for the lack of encouragement and stuff but life, as always, intervened.

Word verification: dicsfou... depends on how you look at it :-)

Michelle said...

Yeah.. thanks. I realize my half assed ambitions to one day do something that barely aspires to be modest is interesting only to myself.. and then only sometimes.. and that people have like.. stuff to do.. so it's ok.

but yeah.. one day it'll come into the public realm.. I think.

Michelle said...

dicsfou?

*looks at it different ways*

you're right

Ronald said...

Stop it! Stop it! I am interested. And I'll be even more interested when I can actually see something. Okay? :-)

Michelle said...

Ok ok! yeah.. I just thought that.. and you vaguely alluded to such a thing, that it's difficult to keep interest in something when.. well.. there is nothing. I mean you said you're interested (though not interested enough to take time out of your busy schedule to bug me to do stuff which it totally ok) but you would be even MORE interested.. (ie maybe interested enough see previous point) if I actually produced something so..

where was I?

oh yeah.. I'll try and get something up soon. And do more stuff. And stuff.

Ronald said...

Shows how much you know! I actually understate my interest... so there! Ha!

Michelle said...

fair nuff