1.30.2007

Cough, sniffle.


Malá Strana
Originally uploaded by Ms Kat.
I'm not feeling so tired anymore. I got some sleep. I woke up Sunday morning, after a relatively early night feeling refreshed, well rested and that something was tickling the back of my throat. I was, as they say "coming down with something".

Well, now I'm fully down with it, sneezing, sniffling, coughing and everything that goes with it. It's already day 2 of being full blown sick, and I don't feel so awful.. so I hope that means it's going to stay at this level until it goes away. Preferably tomorrow.

I'm not sure of the origin of this illness, it could have been from the guy here who was sick just before me (and therefore I have been expecting this), or if it was from my adventure the other morning, where I ventured into the city of Prague before the sun went up, braving the snow and the cold to get pictures. It was quite lovely, fresh snow and no one around but me, except for this man and his dog that is.

3 comments:

R Nicolas said...

Ohh. The pains one must go through for her craft, and her audience. I hope you feel better soon.

I had some form of plague/flu last week so empathize with you.

El Cuervo said...

I hope you'll feel better. For what is worth, the pictures are so cool that it is all worth it!

Michelle said...

Yeah, I quite like my photos, I'm pretty pleased with them.