2.12.2013

And it's winter again.

I woke up, and it was all grey and stuff.. about an hour, there was a light smattering of snow on everything.. about a half hour after that, not so light smattering. And it just kept on going. It's quite nice really.. and for once, I didn't come across a single grumbler today, I either met with people of a similar background in that they come from places, even if it's been a while since they've been there, where it doesn't snow, or, well, didn't really talk to anyone, or speaking to tourists that are visiting, or just talking to myself, but I didn't have to listen to the usual grumblers grumbling that it's no longer that dreary, grey, leafless pointless season that is winter when it doesn't snow or where it doesn't snow, to the more, wonderland-ish type of winter, that's all white and beautiful. So that was nice. I believe it's still snowing too. I don't know how long it will, but it's possible I will start grumbling at some point, I won't just yet though.

No comments: