1.26.2013

Nothing To Say

So of course, here I am, writing about it on the internet. Nothing new I've been doing this for a while, that is, posting while I have "literally" nothing to say, therefore nothing of note to write. If you bother to read you may have noticed.


I have reasons. I don't really like to share too much. This creates a lot of entries where I talk about something that's going on with someone that might turn into some sort of whatever.. and probably has little to none of what meaningless meaning the version in my head.. with all the details present has, you may have noticed posts like this as well. Sorry, I just, don't want to tell you that much.

It's not that I want the blog to be full of personal stuff.. updates on my (at present extremely) uneventful life, because.. well I don't want that, for the previously stated reason and well, because I don't really want that, nevertheless posts here seem to be either of that kind, minus details, or something about how cold it is.

It wasn't always like this, I used to have a wider scope of topics, once upon a time, but it's been very long now. I just can't do that anymore. I mean, I care about stuff, I'm interested in it, I read about it, sometimes get involved in a very small (post the occasional comment type of thing) way. Important stuff as well as like, funny stuff and stuff, but I can't write about it. I could, if I wanted to, but I don't want to. I don't know why I don't want to. I'm not qualified to, usually, but I could write that stuff, and it wouldn't be half bad. But I don't. And I won't. 

2 comments:

Ronald said...

This is you. In my estimation (based mainly on reading your posts) you're a reserved person when it comes to revealing your thoughts. It's kind of ironic given how comfortable you seem in front of a camera, yet you otherwise live mainly in your head (or so it seems), and so your writing tends to go easy on fine detail, your preference being to allude only to events and possibilities in your life, or "stuff", as you call it. As a person, you're a mystery.

Michelle said...

You're probably right. Part of it is the whole internet part of the whole thing but I'm not terribly into sharing huge details about stuff, whatever kind of stuff the stuff is, with people who I know. Not as much as some anyway.