1.15.2013

A Big Change

A change is coming, which will again be significant in my life, which will be this year's or this part of this year's "what I'm doing now which is different from what I was doing another time" that is if everything turns out as it should which I can't be sure of and I really shouldn't be counting them chickens you know, but yeah, a big thing.

It's a good thing. I mean, it's something that is generally believed to be good, and it's certainly a necessary thing, something I have to do. I can't help feeling that.. I don't know, this thing might get int he way of other things that I haven't been doing much of if at all but I was totally going to do it big time now and now I won't have the time, not just because of the time this all takes but the particular times I'm required to be doing this, which takes so much time.

Well I'm not quite there yet, don't know 100% if it's going to happen, how long it will last, how it will effect things, etc etc, so I probably should wait and see. I'll let you know when I know more. Maybe.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

Wow! A big thingy, eh? Well good luck with it, I hope it materialises.

Michelle said...

yeah, looks like it's going to. Still.. shouldn't hatch them broken chickens or whatever..