1.30.2013

And back to normal.

So life back from the early week pit of hell that these relatively on a world wide scale well off Westerners had to endure, to the typical dull humming of the mundane, but mostly comfortable. There was a moment when I thought they (the eternal THEY who are responsible for all these cockups, and everything really) had fucked my computer, but I got it working after a bit. After that I settled back into the usual.

And yes.. it's getting closer and closer to that haven that I've decided the end of jan.. ie February is, only one full day and this evening left. And seriously.. it better be an improvement.

Well.. on the 29th and 30th of this month.. the rest has just been.. nothing special but more of the same.. where have I heard that before? *scratches head*

No comments: