2.07.2009

Why don't I ever learn...

I did something very unremarkable and uninteresting today, in short, nothing. That's not what's so unremarkable about it, (though me doing nothing is quite common, and therefore, unremarkable).. not, the specific unremarkable thing I'm referring to here, is the reason I did nothing.

It was more than just general laziness, weekendness or tiredness. It was the headachey, pukey, groaning state of hangoverness.

When I left off yesterday I mentioned having a beer. Well I went on to have more, and then some more, and some fernet and, to cut to the point felt like utter shit all day, could barely raise my eyes above the covers let alone stare at this glaring screen.

I'm a little bit better now, thanks for asking.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I don't know what to say. Despite having an almost full bottle of single malt whiskey, I was sensible, having one drink Friday night and one last night. I feel good and, I have to admit, a little smug. Hehe.

Michelle said...

Oh you sensible folk, with your superior ways.. lording all over us lacksadaisical fartarounds.. you make me sick! Oh wait.. that was the excessive booze :Z

I swear.. that's the last time :)