2.05.2009

Taking a stand.. kind of

I've decided that I'm not going to write about what I wrote about not writing yesterday, but didn't write yesterday. I know I didn't mention anything specific, or that there was anything specific that I had in my head to write about, but there was, and that's what I'm not going to write about.

Not today anyway. And considering that every day I don't do it the less likely it is to happen, I've already lost half of the stuff I had in my head the night before last when I got the idea to write it down, so after flaking out yesterday it's just going to fade more and more..

But never fear! It's Thursday, and that means..

Odd one out?

Caption this. Please.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

*sobs*

Ronald said...

I could have sworn it said "fancy dress!".

Michelle said...

hehe...

fookerap! I say...

Michelle said...

Hurry... if you swim fast enough we'll outrun the white guy..