2.18.2009

It's snowing outside.

*smirk*

I know, where would it be snowing. Actually I'm not sure if it's snowing at the moment, but it has today. I quite like the snow, in fact I really like the snow, I get giddy and silly about it and want it to snow more and more. And I have more photos that I have in mind that require snow for them to happen. I blame it on being from Australia. I've lived in places that snow for years and years, where you get gloomy cold long winters that everyone wishes was over but I still want it to snow more. What can I say, I'm a weirdo.

In other news. I'm in the middle of making bread, attempt #2. I left my dough rising this morning, and I think it may have actually been rising, and when I get back I will shape it into balls or whatever and get on with the process, *snickers*. I'm thinking this batch might turn out better than the last batch, but not exactly good. That's my prediction, we'll see how it turns out.

In other news, I had a beer or 2.

2 comments:

Erikland said...

And it's STILL snowing! Sheesh, I thought that Spring was almost here!

Michelle said...

Yes, we're getting a fair bit today it seems..

snow fight!