1.23.2007

Let it snow..

If anyone thinks that is a terribly overused title, then you're right. In fact, if you were a regular browser of Flickr, you'd be even more sick of it than I am. Which is why I had to use it for this post.

It's finally snowing! Well, I may be slightly premature, I've been expecting snow, as the forecast said that it would start last night, and continue today. There was no snow to be seen when I left the house today, but it was lightly starting to fall, it seems to have stopped for now but I expect it to be back. By tomorrow or the next day I should have photos of stunning Prague against the pure whiteness.

But nevertheless, this is call for rejoicing. That global warming thing seems to have been nipped in the bud. And may I say I know exactly why. I have been, for many years now, sorting my garbage and recycling paper and plastic, and I haven't driven for well, just about forever. I think it's clear that I have stopped global warming. Quite a feat, but I, on my own, single handedly, have just saved the world. You can hold it with the thanks, though a substantial cash prize would be greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

R Nicolas said...

Good job with the global warmeing thing. We got snow here a couple of days ago, and it's still butt freezing clod outside. I was wondering who to thank for it.

As for the cash prize, I'll see what I can do. I'll probably just pray and leave it in Orjuck's hands.

Cranky McGee said...

It snowed about 8 inches here in Nebraska, USA. I hate winter here. The only good thing is sledding and I'm too old for that.

I bet Al Gore will be happy to know that you solved the problem of Global Warming.

Kittie said...

and which Swiss bank account would you like your reward sent to?lol

Unknown said...

Snowed here too. Props on the saving the world thing.

El Cuervo said...

I guess we were getting spoiled with 60 degree weather in mid January, so even though I'll miss seeing people wearing t-shirts (especially women wearing skirts and flip flops)I thank you for bringing winter back. As long as we don’t get hit by 2 feet of snow soon!

Senseless said...

I got lost in the snow when I was about 20 for 23 hours so I don't miss it at all here in Florida.