1.14.2007

Worth a try I s'pose...

It's been egging me on for a while, but I finally took the plunge and changed over to "new blogger". I'm here now. So far I haven't partaken of the new features, I tried to update my template but they make you choose one of their selection, none of which I liked, and the setup is so different that I didn't know how to re-ad all my personal info and links and whatnot that I already had on the other template, so I just changed back, other than that I can see a possibility for labeling this post at the bottom, and a link that says "post options". Not much in that.

Not much to this new setup really... hmmm.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

A rose by any other name will smell just as sweet.

R Nicolas said...

I'm not very impressed with the new layout either. Part of the addiction for me was the endless tweaking of the layout and links. The new format seems designed for lazy bloggers.

So to use Don's comment--A pile of shit by any other name will smell just as sweet.

Kittie said...

I have been avoiding changing over like the plague; I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. Now I'm glad I haven't yet!