1.27.2007

Yawn...

I'm so tired today. My eyes have had that not want to stay open feeling all day. I need to sleep, of course I could just go home and go to bed, there's nothing that urgently needs tending to here, but I have to spend at least 4 more hours on the internet today to get my fix.

I got up early this morning. It was like 7 o'clock, not even! I'm sure that's nothing special to a lot of you but I never do that... and I didn't sleep last night at all, hardly. I have a bunch of ideas for posts floating around in my head for a change, but I can't even think about beginning to put any of them together.. hopefully I won't lose the ideas before I'm (relatively) well rested again... any luck.

Yawn..

3 comments:

Ronald said...

Steady on there Michelle. As a Prague-ian, you could lose all credibility getting up at such a time. Do you realise there are sloths, all around the world, hanging in trees, awestruck, and full of admiration, for your normally, oh so relaxed lifestyle?

Ronald said...

Fucking hell! There's a lot of commas in that last sentence. Is it a record?

El Cuervo said...

4 hours to get your fix? wow no wnder why you are waking up at 7am!