7.11.2006

Yes, your highness.


Perching on the balcony.
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
I realize I have a photoblog now, so there's no need to go posting endless photos of me taken by me on this here blog, but I'm on a mission, and I get more hits here.

I want to be the most interesting Michelle on Flickr. What does it mean? No fucking idea. But there's a thing where photos are sorted by interestingness, something to do with number of views, comments and favourites. All of my photos by me are tagged with Michelle, and currently this photo is the 8th most interesting photo tagged with Michelle. I need help to boost it to #1. I know a few of you out there are on Flickr, and I, as the Great Mutant Cat, host and creator of this blog, command you to go and shower my little photo with love and attention!

If you want to.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks guys, it's at #2 now, probably staying there, but you've helped a lot.

Anonymous said...

i really like that pose; you look beautiful