7.18.2006

Right, I'm gonna....

I was going to write a post about how all the possibilities for exciting new ventures I've been involved in recently, and have written about have rather disappointingly failed to lead to anything. Then I decided I didn't want to do that, and would write about how I have nothing to write about, and ask you, the audience to give me ideas, one word, two words and I would get onto it right aw.. er one day, maybe.

Then I got an email out of the blue about a casting call for a feature film that's on Saturday and I thought, "well, I'd better not get all excited and tell anyone about this, and certainly not blog about it, as it will certainly lead to absolutely nothing like everything else I've tried recently...."

So I thought I'd write about that instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen "Adaptation". It's the story of a writer who gets the job of adapting a book to film and the book is impossible to adapt and he gets writer's block so the story is about how he got writer's block trying to do the adaptation.

Very post-modern. Like your blog post.

Michelle said...

Thanks Carla. Mr Angry, that sounds like about 90% of the student films I've seen. Perhaps I'll make one of them myself one day, who knows.

Cranky McGee said...

Break a leg! (Or is that only to wish someone luck for stage theater?) I hope you get the part.