7.07.2006

Grumble grumble grumble

It's not a particularly great day. In fact I would go so far as to say this day sucks. I have a sore throat. It's not terribly sore, though it was that bad when I woke up this morning. And there's still no money, I'm totally broke.

And of course I have to deal with a certain person who is in a bad mood because of no money, and other things that are not working out, which are irritating me as well being all grumpy and pissy and whiny and shit. If there's anything worse than being in a bad mood, it's being in a bad mood around someone else who's in a bad mood who are unable to keep from conveying their bad mood in every move, sound or breath they make. I need a holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://vanessalea.tripod.com/blog/
Well find something cheap and fun...Go out and watch people, walk by a body of water, sit in the sun, gaze at the stars.....The world is a beautiful place. Enjoy!