7.28.2006

Attack of the boobies.


NEW YORK - "I was SHOCKED to see a giant breast on the cover of your
magazine," one person wrote. "I immediately turned the magazine face down,"
wrote another. "Gross," said a third.

He he. Giant breast.

The magazine in question is the one on the right. As you might guess it's a magazine about babies. What is so disturbing about the image, if you'll look at it closely, and mind you look at it closely. Did you look at it? Fine, look at it again, for longer and more closely.

..........

Ok, now that you've inspected the photo you will notice that there is a booby in the picture.

Dreadful, I know. Something must be done!

One mother who didn't like the cover explains she was concerned about her
13-year-old son seeing it.
"I shredded it," said gale Ash, of Belton, Texas,
in a telephone interview. "A breast is a breast, it's a sexual thing. He didn't
need to see that."
Exactly! I mean can you imagine what might happen if a 13 year old boy saw a nipple-less breast with a baby hanging off it? Society would crumble. What was 5 minutes ago a studious upstanding boy, well on his way to becoming an upright citizen into a blubbering booby obsessed bum!

These baby people need to realize that just because they need breast milk to survive doesn't mean that they get to go around with a woman who flashes her ninnies all day! I mean really! The excuses some people have! "Oh my baby needed to eat". Yeah right. Let it eat when everyone else does. Three meals a day, at the allocated time, FROM THE BOTTLE! Your gonna feed your baby every time it gets hungry? You want it to turn into a whiny pathetic little loser who can't take care of themselves? It's you that's causing the downfall of society Mrs, Ms or MISS you unmarried tart!

The accompanying article is titled "why women don't nurse longer". I can't for the life of me figure out why.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess my mom must have accidentally exposed me to a baby magazine with a ladies ass on it, cos as nice as tits are, I've always been an ass-man. I guess I ought to be glad it wasn't a full-frontal of a bloke, cos who knows where I'd be at today. Really! People ought to be more careful about what they expose young folks too.

PS. Must have been wearing a gas-mask as well as exposing her ass!

Anonymous said...

If it had been a beaten woman no one would have said a word. I mean it is 2006 and people can't face breast feeding......

Michelle said...

And you can't even see the nipple in the photo!!!! People need to chill out just a touch.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, I read about this "controversy" and i can't believe MOTHERS, let alone women would be so upset about this! Talk about setting us back 50 years. Thanks again, conservative America!