7.08.2006

Go France

Shit, this blogger's block is going on too long. I literally haven't been able to come up with a single thing to write about for at least 4 months. Anything that's any good anyway. Where have you gone inspiration? Where are you knack of turning what is generally considered a mundane topic into something that's vaguely readable? Where are you stuff that I feel like linking to and adding a bit of commentary to make it my work?

I don't know. Anyway the final is on tonight, (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm hoping that France will win. Actually it's more that I hope Italy will lose. Sounds terrible, but I was unimpressed with their behaviour in a couple of games I saw, so I don't want them to win.

Nothing else to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The final is on tomorrow night Michelle, at 7pm gmt, which I guess is 8pm your time.

I'm sorry to hear of your blogger's block, but I'm sure something will turn up soon.

I'm also sorry to hear you're skint. If you were here I could at least treat you to an evening out in and amongst the bars and restaurants here, in Manhattan.

Michelle said...

Yeah I realised that. I watched the mighty battle for 3rd place last night, and was rather pleased to see Germany beat Portugual.

Money should show up soon, it just needs to be a week day and not a holiday so the fucking banks are open. Last week there was a holiday in America, and 2 days holiday here so everything got slowed down. Enough of that, today the final is on. Go France!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see your favoured team lose. They were by far the best team and I suspect, if Zidane hadn't got himself sent off, they probably would have won.

How great is this, discussing football on Mutant Kat? Such a change. Woot!