7.19.2006

I love Wednesdays

Cos I don't have to think. I know I should put more (some) thought into this, but I manage to avoid it every time.

REV 14:13... "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."
a) And I heard a voice from heaven booming down (as God tends to),
"Right, blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth"

"Yeah" , saith the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them".

And I replied, "wow, that's cool. I'd better get onto this following the Lord business then."

And the spirit saith, "Totally"

b) Those who are good and follow Jesus and stuff (bla bla bla the same story again) will go to Heaven.

c) Those who don't. Hmmm, don't wanna think about it.

Well, actually I do want to think about it, because I'll be up in Heaven, living it up, while you, you fornicators, you shameless hussies, you faggots, you unbelievers will be ROASTING IN HELL. Which makes it all the more fun for us righteous folk. Nya nya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't believe in heaven, but I think good works is very important. The only meaning in life is to leave the wrold a better place than when you got here. So all of your energy is recycled into the endless Universe in a positive way. Carpe Diem!

Michelle said...

I don't know Denny, doesn't sound terribly holy. Personally, I think it has lots of beer and cheese.

The Culture Ghost said...

Why the hell does this all powerful hairy thunderer need someone else to scribe for it? Does it have a learning disability and can't write for itself? Doesn't so freakin' omnipotent to me...

Michelle said...

Maybe he was just lazy. But you think he could have at least dictated the story verbally, and corrected it if was wrong, "No that's NOT what I mean, this stuff is vitally important! Can you imagine what will happen if people get the wrong idea from this stuff....