7.12.2006

Getting Godly on yo ass

Bible verse time. For once I actually picked the first one I clicked on. I have no idea what it means and I'm going to make this up as I go along, so here it is:

REV 21:27... "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."
a) I believe in being harsh but fair. You must be good all your life, you must follow Jesus and give up your soul bla bla bla, you've heard this song before. If you don't you won't be let into Heaven. And you know what happens to those who don't get into Heaven. That's just how it is, I don't make the rules.

b) Sinners beware! Sinners go to Hell!!!!!! No exceptions! You know who sinners are don't you? It's them faggoty girly men and them wanton women, going around doing what they please with their bits and their lives and their dayem independence! It's a sin! And I will be laughing in Heaven as they're being tortured down in them there Hell parts.

c) You must not enter the wrong bits into unsuitable other bits. Especially when there are lambs involved. Totally uncool dude.

So I guess the way to do it is to just barge ahead without even thinking about it. It's not really any sillier than my previous efforts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really only linear to your post but i thought you would get a kick out of it:

For some reason a local church has decided to come have a half day of recreation at our complex, they play on the tennis courts, do crafts with the kids, etc...Well the come knock on the fucking door every day to invite my eldest to join in their brain washing
well...yesterday morning he just openes up the door and screams "NO!!!!" at the top of his lungs and slams the door in their face. I wish I had taped that moment...I've never been so proud of him *wipes a tear*

Michelle said...

Cool. You're training him well.