7.25.2006

Off with their heads!

You may have noticed that Blogger is acting like a total fat fuck at the moment. There are difficulties in posting, difficulties in commenting, difficulties in just being. I'm quite displeased with the situation. I mean I don't really have anything to write, but if I did, and it was well thought out and long and everything, and then I lost it all, I'd be seriously dismayed.

As it is there's no point in coming up with anything terribly witty or clever because it would probably just get lost. I was trying to posts comments earlier, and in fact came up with a comment which fit in both the witty and clever categories, and it wouldn't bloody post!

Needless to say, I am very irate with the situation. In my opinion Blogger deserves a whack on the ass! In fact, I think they deserve more than that. They need to be disciplined harshly to the full extent of the law. A public flogging would be sufficiently humiliating as well as painful.

No. It's not good enough. I think we need to bring in the death penalty here, it's just not used enough in these kinds of situations. And none of thlose humane modern methods. The anguish they've caused me deserves nothing less than full on long drawn out painful medieval type executions. Burning at the stake perhaps. A good old fashioned hanging.

Beheading. I think they deserve nothing less than to lose their heads.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are dangerous. It may be done unwittingly on your part, but nevertheless, your style of retribution always exceeds the usual telling off, or the light slapping of the wrist, and encourages me to go too far. Somehow it chimes with something dark that lies deeply inside me; a cruel streak; a willingness to hurt people in the most diabolical ways. Even talking about it now sends a subtle, but noticeable shiver of sensual anticipation through my body. But this time I'm not going to succumb. I refuse to go on at length about "penetrating hot irons", "nipple clamps" and "rectal ramming". I have to agree though, Blogger is a bit naughty lately.

Jennifer Wertkin said...

I am sick of it too....maybe I'll take my blog elsewhere. I'm not sure. But yes, a spanking is in order.
xo
jw

The Mixocologist said...

Oh, good. So it's not just me. I was wondering if perhaps the lord was smiting me for my wicked, wicked ways.

Anonymous said...

I had problems too yesterday...I thought oh no not another Lycos...

TexasT's said...

Well I thought it was just me...but no. There habve been several times when I had written a really long heartfelt or ranting post only to have it blasted into never, neverland. NEVER, and I mean, never to be seen again.

Probably some of my best writing too. I am never able to get that just write (hehe) again.

I'm thinking of moving to another space. But I haven't really seen any where else that let's you do so much for FREE!

So for now I'm hangin'!

TexasT's

Anonymous said...

I think blogger caught something from Tripod....