4.30.2012

"gets a bit nostalgic, but not that much*

The play is done. Closing night.. (well afternoon) was yesterday and it went well. Well sorta.. kind of a man short and a few small things but as usual, the play was good and the audience liked it, got direct feedback this time because I had people in the audience. I screwed up all my bits but as I'm insignificant, as usual, it didn't matter. Oh.. and got some snaps.. (courtesy of my people in the audience). Here's something like what it looked like.

Closing night..

That's me in the hideous white thing in the back, trying not to laugh.

*sighs* I'm already starting to miss the thrill of the theatre.. but, it's not all over yet. Now for the filming bit. Don't know if I mentioned there's a filming bit.. well there is. Not that much sure exactly what it will entail. Filming of course, and doing scenes from the play again. I shall see.


1 comment:

moshmangus said...

So it is all over! Maybe this experience will lead you to many others, I hope so! I would love to see the film once it is done.