4.19.2012

Hey.. what happened here?

I just posted to post a post.. and found out they've totally done something weird with blogger. I stared at the new page one is confronted with when posting "post post" or whatever.. for a full few seconds, not knowing what to do? where to start?

Then I figured it out because it's pretty simple really.. but I do't like it, it's new and different from the way I was used to so it's bad, until such time as I get used to it and it will be ok. It still remains to be seen whether there will be any boons to this new format, any useful little bits that they didn't have or I couldn't find before, but in my experience these updates tend to only vex one and never really offer anything new or better.. although blogger doesn't have a habit of updating all the time just as you get used to the new way of doing things and start to be ok with it so possibly there will be some improvements.

I'll see.

Don't worry about what I was going to write originally, it wasn't really much of anything.

No comments: