4.28.2012

Oh and by the way...

spring came back. It might even be summer already. This is after weeks of way too cold for April overcast weather.

Of course, it didn't warm up slowly and spend a few days lingering in the just warm enough pleasant sunshine.. it just stopped being cold one day and went straight to hot. It's actually kind of good because the building we do our play in is very cold, so it works for us. I do have a big bulky hot costume though, and I do a lot of running and restraining and general beating (ok not really the beatings but it can get physical) and I do sweat a lot in that thing. I mean really.. like a fucking hippopotamus assuming they sweat more and stinkier than any other animal including pigs. Yeah, that much.

Speaking of.. the play's going good still, no major cockups and audience really likes it. I'd like to actually see it myself really. And everything's been fine except for my experience with the tram from hell after drinks after the show last night... *grumbles a bit*

No comments: