4.29.2012

Goodness.. we're nearly done!

So 4 shows done! The short response is it's all been going well. The longer response would involve me grumbling a lot about how I was slightly off my cues and didn't do anything quite exactly how I wanted it to be and how some people can be a tiny bit annoying sometimes but only the smallest most miniscule bit and are totally awesome and brilliant the rest of the time.. but no one would have noticed and let's be honest no one is going to notice me very much in this show.. which is totally cool.. but yeah, so it's been going good.

Today is the matinee, a nice lovely balmy, which I can finally use to describe how things are, Sunday afternoon. There was a bit of a discussion by some if this is in fact technically a matinee because there isn't another show in the evening, but.. whatevs, it's in the daytime we call it a matinee.

And it's the last show. Afterwards... party on. Well.. maybe, and I've got people coming this time so there might actually be someone watching me. Could be a bit nervous actually... *gulps just a little*

No comments: