4.11.2010

I really shouldn't say anything..

so I won't, because it's all going to come crashing down around me anyway, probably as soon as I hit "post". Or just as I'm doing it so the draft is waiting for me to go and post tomorrow.. or something.

Ok so I will. This morning I got into the computer.. I mean I didn't literally get in it, I'm much too big to fit in a computer.. silly, but I did more stuff, I took the front bit of and poked around behind the bit on top of the hard drive near the power switch, or something and when I turned it on it beeped. So I connected the monitor and turned it on and have been having relatively little trouble all day so it seems to work..

however..

it may not continue to work. And before I get accused of being negative again, I'm actually quite cheery about this I'm just protecting myself from getting burned again :) it's done this to me before when I thought everything was going ok so I don't really trust it.

But it's been a pleasant enough Sunday, overcast and rainy but for me, it mattered not one whit!

5 comments:

Ronald said...

You've pulled the rug from under my feet by leaving me nothing to accuse you of. Pft!

Michelle said...

sorry..

I'll make it up to you :)

Ronald said...

Good grief and other similar exclamations! Is that the quickest response to a comment EVER? You must have been lurking, waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting first-commentor.

You'll make it up to me? Awww... you're so sweet! :-)

Michelle said...

That's the beauty of being online again.. I mean properly, at home, on my own comp!

I mean what else am I sposed to be doing.. it's raining so even a normal person would have a good excuse.

Ronald said...

Raining? Oh bad luck... the weather's been good here the past few days and set to continue.

I'm glad to hear you're all set computer-wise at home.