3.28.2009

Aching..

Ouch! My lower right back, just above that side of my ass... is sore. Partly because I've been carrying heavy shit down from my old "office" to my home, inexpertly... and partly due to an adventure I had the other day.. I don't want to talk about it... fucking construction, fucking closed roads, public transport diversions, fucking rich fuck parts of Prague without any buses or trams or any way of knowing where you are fucking signs that say Letenské naměsti is that way WHEN IT'S NOT FUCKING THAT WAY! And fucking me and my fucking incompetence especially when I think I'm so clever that I'll go to Hradčanská on the metro because I "know" there are trams going where I need to from there...

grrrr..

so anyway.. I hurt. And I still need to move a shitload of stuff down from there again tomorrow.. ok, I have help from my friend with the car, but there will be shifting things up and down stairs. Fuck.. when will this be all over!!!!!!

No comments: