3.09.2009

Happy March

Yeah, I know it's hardly new.. whatever. Hope yours has been good, but personally if I were to judge March by this year so far, in the place that I am, I would say it rains a lot. Every day in fact. S'true. And other things I won't go into at the moment, or ever actually but that it spins your life into turmoil. Though it starts in February.

Yeah, I have a few problems, it's more that there are some changes and I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing about it because the abrupt change seems to be taking it's time, and I won't be sure until I get it over with. See that clever oxymoron I slipped in there... ha.. I'm so Austen-esque and clever. So anyway it's not fair to talk about there being huge things going on when you're not going to spill the proverbial beans, so all I'll say is that it isn't that bad, it's just as I said before a change and I'm not 100% on top of when and what is happening, so I'm a bit up in the air.

Oh and blogger seems to be a bit tits up at the moment, the blogs aren't showing up on my yahoo and when I clicked New Post the first time just now, I got some message saying that there was a conflict of some sort, it worked the second time, but still.

So how's your day, weekend, March.. er.. life. Anything.. throw me a frickin bone here...

2 comments:

Ric said...

Glad to hear Blogger is picking on someone other than me. It's been throwing odd error messages off and on for the last week or so.

Michelle said...

No.. blogger screws with us all when it wants to :Z